Tuesday, September 28, 2010

I haven't posted on here in a while so I figured it was time. Caitlyn is napping so here I am. BTW, I have been feeling like crapola lately. Sometimes I wish I could have an intestinal transplant. My tummy has been so unhappy lately that I'm at a complete loss. I feel like throwing in the towel at times, yet I shall move forwards. I found a doctor that practices integrative medicine that actually takes insurance so I'm going to see her soon. I'm hoping for something - anything, new that I haven't already tried. I have actually been researching on probiotics (the ones I've tried have done NOTHING) and there seems to be a new, very promising one out of Canada called Tu Zen. You can buy it here in the US as Jarrow's formula L299. I did buy it and am planning on giving it a whirl. I did have some food sensitivity allergy testing done, blood work, and I am sensitive to pretty much EVERYTHING. Nice eh? I so often wonder what the heck happened to me and why my tummy suddenly became aggravated by everything. I feel like I will never find the true answer. All I want to do is HEAL my tummy and I'm hoping this doctor can help me do that. It's sad that most of my time these days is consumed with my thoughts on how to "fix" my tummy. When your tummy hurts, it's hard to remain positive. This too shall pass. I will forever remain optimistic.

1 comment:

  1. It's the pits, isn't it? I hope your IM doc helps give you some answers. I'm on more supplements now that are to try and heal my gut lining. I've heard Jarrow's is a really good brand, so hopefully you can find the right thing for you.
    Have you ever heard of Bio-Kult? It is also a very powerful probiotic that you have to gradually build up on.
    I have some other thoughts about all this stuff--let's IM sometime soon! Hope you find some relief.

    ReplyDelete